Kingston Upon Thames, Greater London
£19,840 (FTE £49.6K) per Annum
£19,840 p/a – Band 7 Equivalent | 15 Hours – Days | Orthopaedic & Gynae Caseload | Great Staff Benefits
An experienced Physiotherapist is required to join the Inpatient Physiotherapy team of a leading hospital in South-West London on a permanent, part-time basis.
The role will involve managing an inpatient caseload of predominantly elective orthopaedic and women’s health surgical patients in addition to some medical patients.
Details of this Physiotherapist position and what the hospital is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 15 hours per week, usually worked as 2 days per week with very occasional weekends (maybe 3-4 per year) and take part in the weekday on-call rota
- A Band 7 equivalent salary of £19,840 (the full-time equivalent is £49,600)
- A comprehensive induction and training programme and ongoing opportunities to develop your skills in more specialist areas of treatment
- Some great staff benefits to support your physical, emotional and financial wellbeing
- Ongoing opportunities for professional development in addition to employee support and counselling services and discounted meals whilst on duty
What we are looking for:
- HCPC Registered Physiotherapist with CSP membership and at least 3 years post-registration experience
- Post-qualification experience in MSK techniques including in orthopaedics, general surgery and women’s health
- Well organised with strong communication, interpersonal and time management skills
- Committed to your ongoing professional development, have completed post-registration studies/training and willing to further develop your skills and knowledge
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back