Inpatient Ward Staff Nurse
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Up to £30,000 per Annum
Up to £30,000 p/a DoE | 36 Hours – Internal Rotation | Great Benefits
An experienced RGN with a background in surgical or acute ward nursing is required to join the inpatient ward of a leading Sheffield hospital.
What this Ward Staff Nurse role will involve and what the hospital is offering:
- 36 hours per week on flexible shift patterns that cover a 24/7 rota
- An excellent annual salary of up to £30,000 depending on experience
- A fantastic benefits package to support your physical, mental and financial wellbeing
- Ongoing learning and development prospects
As Surgical Ward RGN, you will manage a patient caseload and will be responsible for ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety and of customer service.
You will primarily work with patients following elective surgical procedures, with the hospital specialising in orthopaedics, cardiology and cosmetics in addition to offering gynaecology, urology and general surgical services.
What the hospital is looking for:
- NMC registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
- Demonstrate previous experience working in a surgical ward nursing environment, ideally with experience in elective surgery
- Confident in all aspects of the planning and delivery of patient care, working well independently and collaboratively
If you are interested and would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Jack Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 651 1315.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back