£24907 to £37890 per annum | 37.5 hours | Days | Great staff benefits
A leading hospital in the Brentwood area is currently looking to recruit an Inpatients Physiotherapist to join a highly enthusiastic and committed team within the inpatient department.
What this Inpatients Physiotherapist role will involve and what the hospital is offering:
• A permanent contract for 37.5 hours per week on day shifts
• An excellent annual salary up to £37,890, depending on experience
• A fantastic annual leave allowance
• Some great retail discounts
• A private, contributory pension scheme, medical insurance and life assurance
As an Inpatients Physiotherapist you will be responsible for providing a high standard of physiotherapy assessment, diagnosis, treatment and advice to patients within the inpatient department.
What we are looking for in a Inpatients Physiotherapist:
• Qualified Physiotherapist with a valid HCPC Registration
• At least 3 years previous experience as post-graduate, in a similar setting
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Confident in all aspects of the planning and delivery of patient care, working well independently and collaboratively
If you are interested and would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.