Intensive Care/HDU Nurse
£30,000 - £35,000 + Enhancements per Annum
£30,000 - £35,000 p/a + Enhancements | 37.5 Hours - Internal Rotation | Great Benefits | Level 2/3 HDU/ICU
An experienced Intensive Care/HDU/ICU Nurse with experience caring for level 2 and 3 patients is required to join a leading Sutton hospital.
What the hospital is offering the successful Intensive Care/HDU RGN & details of the role:
- A competitive annual salary in the region of £30,000 to £35,000 depending on experience, with enhancements paid where applicable
- A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week, with shifts on an internal rotation
- A company pension plan and life assurance
- Private medical cover and health screening programmes
- Some fantastic opportunities for professional development and career progression within a national organisation
- 35 days annual leave including Bank Holidays
- Cycle to work schemes
- A range of retail and lifestyle discounts
- Free on-site parking and a subsidised canteen
As ICU/HDU Nurse, you will provide high quality care and assist in the management and organisation of care for level 2 and 3 patients within the ward, in addition to providing clinical support to the General Wards during quiet spells in ITU.
Candidates for Intensive Care/HDU RGN role will meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN
- Experienced in an ITU/ICU/HDU/Critical Care setting and have completed or be working towards a post registration qualification in critical care in addition to a recognised mentorship qualification
- Flexible towards shift patterns and able to work shifts over a 27/4 rota
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and able to make complex clinical judgments
- Ideally demonstrate some clinical leadership experience, and able to deputise for the ITU Ward Sister/Charge Nurse in their absence
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back