£45000 to £50000 per annum pro rata | 37.5 Hours – Days | Great Benefits |
A Private Hospital in Bristol is looking to recruit an Interim Clinical Governance Facilitator to join their clinical Governance team on a full-time basis.
Details of this Interim Clinical Governance Facilitator and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week, usually working day shifts covering a flexible, 7 day rota
• Great hourly pay rates of £45000 to £50000 per annum pro rata
• 35 Days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
• Private medical insurance & Life Assurance
• Free staff parking
As an Interim Clinical Governance Facilitator, you will take an active role in providing guidance and support on clinical governance and patient safety across the Hospital. This will include supporting all clinical governance and patient safety activities within the Hospital, providing assurance of full compliance with all relevant clinical standards. You will challenge existing practices, ensuring that progressive solutions are incorporated into Hospital Plans and are implemented.
What we are looking for:
• Be NMC/HCPC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
• Proven experience in clinical and hospital governance
• Enable and provide assurance of full compliance with all clinical incident management, complaints, investigations and actions, closing the loop to learning.
• Excellent communicator
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.