City of Westminster, Greater London
£63,000 - £69,000 per Annum
£63,000 - £69,000 p/a + Benefits | 42 Hours – Flexible Shifts | Experience Essential
A leading private hospital in the Harley St medical district is currently looking to recruit an ITU Fellow to join their Critical Care/HDU Department.
Details of this ITU Fellow role and what the hospital is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 42 hours per week, with shifts covering a 24/7 rota
- A competitive annual salary in the region of £63,000 to £69,000 depending on experience
- A private pension scheme and private healthcare
- Free restaurant quality meals whilst on shift and free uniforms
- Industry leading learning and development programmes and career progression opportunities
- Interest free season ticket loans or support to buy a bike
- A range of lifestyle, retail and leisure discounts
- A generous annual leave allowance which increases with service length
The Intensive Care Unit includes 4 HDU/ITU beds and in addition to managing these patients, you will also support outreach calls from the wider ward nursing team and participate in the resuscitation team through taking charge of airway management.
What the hospital is looking for:
- Qualified to MBBS level (or equivalent) with current GMC registration and able to work as Specialist Registrar
- Demonstrate at least 12 months experience working in Critical Care/HDU/ITU and have developed strong clinical skills and knowledge in this specialism
- Have completed core training in anaesthesia medicine, surgery, and emergency medicine and able to intubate patients, committed to your own professional development and working towards a post-grad qualification relevant to the role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and a good standard of English
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back