Junior Occupational Therapist
£26,350 + Benefits per Annum
Nursing Home, Community, Occupational Health & Therapy
£26,350 p/a – Band 5 | 37.5 Hours – Days | Great Benefits | Neuro-Disability Care
A specialist neurological disability and complex care facility in the Harlow area is currently looking to recruit an Occupational Therapist to join their MDT.
Details of this Occupational Therapist role and what the facility is looking for:
- A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week on day shifts, with some flexibility required to meet the needs of the service
- A competitive annual salary of £26,350 plus a performance-based bonus
- A generous annual leave allowance which increases with service length
- Free on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- A range of training, development and career development opportunities
- Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
- Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- Free uniforms
- A private pension scheme and life assurance
- Staff assistance and support programmes
- A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
In this role you will work with service users to coordinate, manage and implement OT care and support programmes which support people in developing their functional independence and independent living skills.
What we are looking for in an Occupational Therapist:
- HCPC Registered Occupational Therapist (have completed BSc or Diploma in Occupational Therapy) with membership of the Council of Occupational Therapists
- Ideally demonstrate post-registration experience in a similar setting
- Able to undertake patient assessments and coordinating care and treatment programmes
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and able to build a rapport with and engage patients in their treatment to achieve the best possible outcomes
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back