Junior Ward Sister - Surgical
£30,000 to £36,000 per Annum
£30,000 to £36,000 per annum + Enhancements | Full Time | Flexible Shifts | Surgical & Inpatient Ward |Great Staff Benefits |
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for one of the UK’s leading healthcare providers at their hospital in Salisbury. The vacancy is for a Junior Ward Sister on the inpatient ward.
Details of this Junior Ward Nurse positions and what the centre is offering:
• Full-time contracts of 37.5 hours per week, with flexible shifts over an internal rotation
• Very competitive annual salaries in the region of £30,000 to £36,000 depending on experience plus enhancements
• A fantastic working environment and opportunities to undertake training and development programmes
• 33 days annual leave including Bank Holidays which increases with length of service
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Free parking
As Junior Ward Nurse, you will manage a varied caseload of surgical patients and will be responsible for ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety and of customer service.
What we are looking for in a Junior Ward Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Experience of leadership and management at staff nurse level
• Have a high standard of clinical practice with excellent clinical knowledge
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Have an understanding of finance and budgetary requirements
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back