£31,000 - £36,000 p/a | 37.5 Hours – Flexible Shifts | Great Staff Benefits | Experience Essential
An experienced RGN or ODP with a strong background in anaesthetics is required to work as Lead Anaesthetic Nurse or Practitioner in a leading West Midlands hospital.
Details of this Lead Anaesthetics Nurse or ODP position and what the hospital is offering are as follows:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day shifts only (some flexibility is required to work long/evenings shifts, weekends etc)
• A competitive annual salary in the region of £31,000 to £36,000 per annum plus enhancements
• A contributory pension scheme and life assurance, plus a generous annual leave allowance
• Some great learning and development opportunities
• Free uniforms, on-site parking and a range of financial and wellbeing benefits and support programmes
As Lead Anaesthetic Nurse/Practitioner, in addition to supporting the Theatre Manager in departmental management, you will deliver effective leadership and management to the anaesthetics team. You will coordinate and manage care, take responsibility for staff training and inducting new starters, ensuring all staff are equipped with the skills to deliver a safe, effective and high-quality patient experience.
Applicants for this Lead Anaesthetics Nurse or ODP position should meet the following person specification:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
• Have completed a recognised mentorship qualification such as ENB998, ALS and an approved anaesthetics qualification in addition to further evidence of continuing professional development relevant to this role
• Proven post-registration experience, ideally with experience working in a senior role in an anaesthetic setting, with a proven track record of success
• Strong communication skills and an effective leader of people, with a flexible and motivated approach
• IT literate and IV qualified
• Demonstrate a good understanding of risk management, with comprehensive knowledge of anaesthetic practices
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Chris Dobson at SYK Recruitment now on 07874068703
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.