Lead Critical Care Nurse
Southwark, Greater London
£45,750 - £51,670 per Annum
£45,750 - £51,670 p/a – Band 8a Equivalent | 37.5 Hours - Internal Rotation | Great Benefits & Prospects
An RGN/Adult Nurse with managerial experience in Critical Care/ITU is required to work as Lead Nurse in a leading hospital in South East London.
What the hospital is offering the successful Lead Critical Care Nurse & details of the role:
- A competitive annual salary from £45,750 to £51,670 depending on experience
- A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week, working flexible shifts covering a 24/7 rota
- An industry leading staff benefits package which includes a private pension, health plans and much more
- Fantastic opportunities for career development and progression
The role will involve managing approx. 30 ITU beds across two sites in SE London, and you will work closely with the Matron to ensure the highest standards of patient care and safety, and departmental efficiency through the delivery of effective clinical leadership and line management.
Candidates for this ICU Senior Staff Nurse role will meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN/RNA/RNA and have completed a recognised 60 credit ITU/CCU course in addition to a practice assessor course
- Substantial experience in ITU/Critical Care
- Experienced managing large teams in a clinical setting, with experience managing performance, motivating and inspiring teams
- Confident in the effective management of budgets and resources
- Good working knowledge of CQC essential standards and regulatory requirements
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back