Up to £43,000 p/a (DoE) | 37.5 hrs | Days only | Excellent Staff Benefits
One of the UK’s leading private healthcare service providers is currently seeking to employ an experienced Endoscopy Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP to lead the Endoscopy Department in their hospital in the Crawley area.
Details of this Lead Endoscopy Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP position and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 37.5 hours per week on day shifts only (no nights or Sundays)
• A competitive annual salary up to £43,000, depending on experience
• Ongoing opportunities to further develop your skills and knowledge
• Excellent employee reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
• Some excellent staff benefits including subsidised private healthcare and health screening
• A company pension plan and life assurance
• Generous annual leave allowance
As Lead Endoscopy Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP duties will involve coordinating and undertaking the planning and delivery of patient care, promoting best practices in all areas of your duties. You will effectively manage resources and budgets and be responsible for the day-to-day running of the service and leading a team of 5 practitioners.
Applicants for this Lead Endoscopy Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP post should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified as an Adult Nurse/RGN with NMC registration or as a Theatre Practitioner/ODP with HCPC registration
• 5 years + experience in an endoscopy setting, with up to date clinical skills and knowledge
• Experience with JAG accreditation and quality standards, ideally with previous experience of leading an endoscopy department to full JAG accreditation
• Experienced in a managerial or supervisory post, having completed a recognised teaching or mentorship qualification and with proven experience of the management of a department
• Have successfully completed an advanced qualification in Endoscopy Care and Decontamination
• Ideally you will have completed ILS or ALS qualifications and will have successfully completed a recognised management qualification
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.