Between £35,000 and £40,000 per Annum (DoE) | Full-time Hours | Day Shifts | RGN qualified
A leading, reputable clinic in the Greater London area is looking to hire a Lead Nurse (Aesthetics) to join their team.
This clinic cares for a number of patients. The staff strive to provide only the highest level of care to all patients so they can have the best patient journey.
About the Lead Nurse - Aesthetics role and what the Clinic is offering:
• A permanent full-time contract
• A competitive annual salary of between £35,000 and £40,000, depending on experience
• Day Shifts
• Ongoing training and career development
As a Lead Nurse in Aesthetics you will advise patients on treatments and products most suited to their personal needs. You will check, witness and administer drugs, whilst delivering excellent customer service.
The role itself will involve use of aesthetics, botox, dermal fillers, and you will arrange IV drips & cannulate.
What we are looking for in a Lead Nurse - Aesthetics:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Have at least 2 years’ clinical experience
• Awareness of Care Quality Commission standards
• Strong communication, time management, organisational and interpersonal skills
• Good clinical knowledge and understanding
• Flexible and available to work evenings & weekends if required
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application. you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation