Lead Nurse RGN/RMN
£17.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£17.50 p/h | Paid Breaks | 40 Hrs | Days | Elderly & Dementia Care | Good CQC | Some Supernumerary Hours
A private care home operator with nursing homes throughout the UK is currently looking to recruit an experienced Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) to work as Lead Nurse in their Kettering care home.
The home is fully CQC compliant and offers elderly and dementia care packages in a fantastic environment, with great facilities and a strong team in place.
What the home is offering and details of this Lead Nurse RGN/RMN post:
- A permanent contract for 40 hours per week
- Predominantly day shifts, with occasional nights also required
- Great hourly rates of pay of £17.50, plus paid breaks
- Some supernumerary hours (exact amount to be confirmed)
As Lead Nurse RGN/RMN, you will work closely with the Deputy Manager to lead and develop the nursing team. Your responsibilities will include the management and supervision of care, mentoring and supporting junior team members and Student Nurses and the hands-on delivery of clinical care.
What the home is looking for in a Lead Nurse RGN/RMN:
- Level 1 Adult or Mental Health Nurse
- Up to date NMC registration
- Experienced working in a UK nursing home setting, ideally at a similar level but the home will consider experienced Nurses looking for the next step in their career
- Preferably have completed a recognised mentorship qualification and experienced in mentoring Student Nurses
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back