Lead Recovery Practitioner (RGN/ODP)
Haringey, North London
Up to £48,000 per Annum
Up to £48,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Days | Excellent Benefits | Training & Progression
SYK Recruitment Specialists are currently recruiting for an experienced Recovery Nurse or Practitioner to lead the Recovery Team in the Theatres Department of a private hospital in Haringey.
Details of this Lead Recovery Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP vacancy and what the hospital is offering:
• A full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week on day shifts
• A competitive annual salary of up to £48,000 depending on experience
• A contributory pension scheme
• Private healthcare and Life Assurance
• Ongoing training and development opportunities
• Free parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
The position will require a flexible approach as you will work in various surgical specialities throughout your working week, delivering consistently high-quality patient post-operative care along with participating in theatre on-call rotas.
Applicants for this Lead Recovery Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP post should be:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
• Experienced in a senior role within a Recovery/PACU environment, with some HDU experience
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with effective leadership skills
• Evidence of continuing professional development specialising in this area of care
• Able to lead, coach and mentor a team
• Awareness of financial management, HR procedures and procurement
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back