Lead Scrub Nurse or ODP
Bromley, Greater London
Up to £37,000 per Annum
Hospital, Non-nursing, Theatres
Up to £37,000 per annum + Enhancements (equates to NHS Band 6) | 37.5 Hours | Days | Great Benefits |
A leading private hospital in Bromley requires an experienced RGN or ODP to work as Lead Scrub Nurse/Practitioner.
Details of this Lead Scrub Nurse/ODP position are as follows:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day shifts only (some flexibility is required to work long/evenings shifts, weekends etc)
• A competitive annual salary of up to £37,000 depending on experience plus enhancements
• A company pension plan and life assurance
• Private medical cover
• Opportunities for training, development and career progression within a leading national healthcare organisation
As Lead Scrub Practitioner, you will work with patients undergoing a variety of general, cosmetic and orthopaedic surgical procedures. You will manage the theatre floor along with leading and developing the Scrub team and contributing to the operational management of the service.
Applicants for this Lead Scrub Nurse/Practitioner position should meet the following person specification:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
• Have completed a recognised mentorship qualification such as ENB998 in addition to post-registration qualifications such as Advanced Scrub Practitioner or Surgical First Assist
• Extensive experience in a scrub setting, with leadership or supervisory experience across a variety of procedures and specialisms
• Confident in undertaking all aspects of clinical care required to a high standard
• Flexible to cover a range of shift patterns to meet the needs of the theatre
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back