Lead Theatre Practitioner – Scrub RGN/ODP
Orpington, Greater London
£40,000 per Annum
Up to £40,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Days Only | State of the Art Hospital
A leading private hospital in Orpington requires an experienced Scrub Nurse RGN or Scrub Practitioner ODP to lead the Theatres Scrub Team.
Details of this Lead Theatre Scrub Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP position are as follows:
- 36 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Day shifts only (some flexibility is required to work long/evenings shifts, weekends etc)
- A competitive annual salary of up to £40,000 depending on experience
As Lead Scrub Nurse/Scrub Practitioner RGN/ODP, you will work with patients undergoing a variety of surgical procedures including general, orthopaedic and cosmetic surgery. You will coordinate and direct patient care along with leading and developing the Scrub team and contributing to the operational and management of the service.
Applicants for this Lead Theatre Scrub Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP position should meet the following person specification:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
- Have completed a recognised mentorship qualification such as ENB998
- Extensive experience in a scrub setting, with proven experience in orthopaedics
- Possess some leadership or supervisory experience in a clinical setting
- Confident in undertaking all aspects of clinical care required to a high standard
- Flexible to cover a range of shift patterns to meet the needs of the theatre
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back