Lead Theatre Urology Nurse or ODP
Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham
Up to £39,000 per Annum
Up to £39,000 p/a | 37.5 Hours – Days | Great Benefits | Scrubbing for Urology Surgery
A leading West Midlands hospital currently requires an experienced Theatre Nurse or Theatre Practitioner with a background in Urology Scrub to work in a Team Leader role.
The hospital undertakes a diverse range of predominantly elective surgical procedures and this is a great opportunity for an experienced Scrub Nurse or ODP to take the next step into management.
What the hospital is offering the successful Lead Urology Nurse or ODP and details of the role:
- A permanent contract for 37.5 hours per week, working flexible day shifts
- A fantastic annual salary up to £39,000 depending on experience plus enhancements where applicable
- A generous annual leave allowance which increases with service length
- Free on-site parking and staff uniforms
- A range of training, development and career development opportunities, including support from a dedicated management academy who will support you to progress to more senior managerial roles
- Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts, plus staff assistance and support programmes
- A private pension scheme and life assurance, plus childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
- A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
As Urology Theatre Team Lead, you will play a key role in the delivery of a safe and efficient clinical service in addition to supporting departmental management, service development and clinical governance activities.
What we are looking for:
- NMC registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
- At least 1 years’ experience in urology surgery
- Have completed post-registration studies/training relevant to the role such as Advanced Scrub Practitioner or Surgical First Assist qualifications and willing to further develop your skills and knowledge
- Experienced in a senior practitioner or supervisory role in a theatre setting, with experience in problem solving and service development
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Jack Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 651 1315.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back