Nursing Home, Non-nursing, Residential Care
£32,000 - £34,000 (Band 6 Equivalent) | 37.5 hours | Days only | Great benefits | Residential Home
A leading healthcare provider requires a Learning Disability Home Manager for their Brighton based care service.
This is a small service providing specialist nursing care to residents with severe learning disabilities, autism and challenging behaviours.
Details of this vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A competitive annual salary of £32,000 - £34,000
• Day shifts only
• 37.5 hours per week (Some on-call required)
• The equivalent of 33 days annual leave - plus your birthday off!
• Free meals and parking
• Wellbeing support and activities
• Career development and training
• Pension contribution
• Life Assurance
• There are also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check and much more
As Learning Disability Home Manager you will have overall leadership and management of the service, ensuring both quality and financial targets are met, contributing to the strategic development of the home, and continuing to develop commercial opportunities with purchasers and referrers.
What we are looking for:
• Have completed a recognised qualification in management in care, such as Diploma Level 5/7, The Registered Managers Award, NVQ4 or an equivalent
• A strong leader with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, proactive approach
• An excellent track record in a management role within the social or healthcare sector
• Experience with Challenging Behaviour and Positive Behaviour Support
• Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, for more information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288 or 07525638187.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.