£37,515 to £45,017 per annum | 37.5 Hours | On site working and some working from home
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Lecturer to be involved in the development and training of postgraduate nurses in conjunction with an education body.
Details of this Lecturer vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day shifts only
• A fantastic salary offered from £37,515 to £45,017 per annum
• A dedicated and friendly team of academic and support colleagues
This is a fantastic opportunity to deliver, support and monitor teaching at a postgraduate level. You will support the Senior Lecturer / Programme manager in the retention, progression and achievement of your students.
What we are looking for in a Lecturer:
• MSc Nursing Degree / NMC registered RGN
• Experienced in teaching within a higher education setting
• Able to use online teaching tools to effectively communicate with students
• A high standard or teamwork, collaboration and organisational skills
• Passionate about education, with learning experience
For more information or to apply, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.