City of Westminster, Greater London
Up to £42,100 per Annum
Up to £42,100 p/a | Fixed Term Contract | 37.5 Hours - Days | UK Experience Essential | Great Benefits
A leading Westminster hospital currently has a vacancy for a Diagnostic Radiographer with a background in Mammography to join the Imaging Team on a fixed-term contract
Details of what the hospital is offering for this Mammographer post are as follows:
- A fixed term contract for 12 to 15 months to work 37.5 hours per week
- A Band 7 salary of up to £42,100 depending on experience
- Enhancements for unsocial hours and bank holidays
- Private medical cover and 27 days annual leave
- A company pension scheme or the option to continue with the NHS pension for existing members
- Extensive opportunities for training and development
Applicants for this Diagnostic Radiographer/Mammographer post should meet the following criteria:
- BSc in Diagnostic Radiography or equivalent with HCPC registration
- Post-registration experience in the UK, with both general radiography and mammography experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good attention to detail
- Flexible to work a range of shifts which will include some weekends and participation in an on-call rota
- Must have right to work in UK (the hospital is not able to offer Tier 2 Sponsorship for this role)
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back