Up to £38,000 per Annum
Up to £38,000 p/a DoE | 37.5 Hour Contract - Days | UK Experience Essential | Great Benefits
A leading Loughton hospital is currently looking to recruit an experienced Diagnostic Radiographer who specialises in Mammography to join their Diagnostic Imaging team.
Details of this Diagnostic Radiographer/Mammographer post am what the hospital is offering:
- A contract of 37.5 hours per week, working flexible day shifts
- A great annual salary of up to £38,000 depending on experience
- Private medical cover, health screening and optical/dental plans
- A range of retail and lifestyle discounts and some great staff benefits
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
In this Mammographer role you will perform a range of symptomatic and screening breast imaging procedures whilst ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety. You will maintain accurate clinical records and will work alongside the wider radiography team to ensure a comprehensive diagnostic imaging service.
Applicants for this Diagnostic Radiographer/Mammographer post should meet the following criteria:
- BSc in Diagnostic Radiography or equivalent with HCPC registration and have completed a post-graduate certificate in Mammography
- Have a minimum of 2 years post-registration experience working in a UK mammography setting, with good understanding of the practices and procedures involved
- Well organised with strong administrational and record-keeping skills
- Great interpersonal skills and a positive, proactive approach
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back