Mental Health Deputy Team Manager
The City of Westminster
£28,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£28,000 per Annum | 37.5 Hours | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits | ‘Good’ CQC Rating
A leading care home provider is looking for an experienced deputy manager to join their care team as Mental Health Deputy Team Manager. The role is not only varied and interesting but its incredibly rewarding.
About the Mental Health Deputy Team Manager role and what the home is offering:
- A competitive annual salary of £28,000 per annum
- A permanent full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week
- Day Shifts
- 28 days annual leave
- A chance to co-manage a fully CQC compliant home
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee recognition schemes
- Ongoing training and career development opportunities
- Cashback on healthcare for you and your family
- 5 paid days off a year to study towards any relevant qualifications
As a Deputy Manager you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
What we’re looking for in a Mental Health Deputy Team Manager:
- Have relevant qualifications or willing to work towards (NVQ2, NVQ3, NVQ4, RMA or Diploma Level 5)
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience working with mental health
- Experience working in community settings therapeutically, including assessments, designing interventions and demonstrating outcomes
- Experience of developing interventions for both staff and customer groups
- Experience of assessment, risk management and support planning relevant to mental health
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing including the preparation of letters, reports & file notes
- Knowledge of safeguarding procedures for adults and children
- Knowledge and understanding of up-to-date legislation, government frameworks relevant to mental health
- Knowledge and understanding of issues affecting individuals relevant to mental health
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0339
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back