Mental Health Nurse
Up to £32,000 per annum plus enhancements per Annum
Hospital, Mental Health
Up to £32,000 per annum plus enhancements (equates to NHS Band 6) | 37.5 Hours | Days | £5000 Bonus | Great Benefits | Adult Acute and Addictions |
A Chelmsford mental health hospital is currently looking to recruit an RMN Registered Nurse to join their clinical team.
The facility offers specialist care to young people and to adults of working age with a range of acute mental health needs including mental illness, addictions and eating disorders.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week on flexible shifts
• A basic annual salary from £32,000 per annum, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay
• A Welcome Bonus of £5000 (subject to T&Cs)
• A company pension and life assurance, plus enhanced maternity/paternity pay
• A generous annual leave allowance which increases with service length
• Free meals whilst on duty and free on-site parking
• A range of benefits which include retail discounts, salary sacrifice schemes and health and wellbeing support
• Support with your NMC registration fees, support with revalidation and ongoing learning and development programmes
As RMN Staff Nurse, you play a key role in managing and delivering person centred care and administering drugs and medications. You will undertake all aspects of care planning and delivery.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Ideally experienced in a similar setting, and confident working with adults with a range of acute mental health needs
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, call Georgina Fox-Lilley at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0364.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back