Mental Health Nurse
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£27,000 to £34,340 per Annum
£27,000 to £34,340 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Low & Medium Secure | Great Staff Benefits |
A specialist low and medium secure treatment facility in Milton Keynes, is currently looking to recruit an experienced Mental Health Nurse to join their team. This hospital caters to male and female patients detained under the Mental Health Act (1983) and with personality disorders.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading health and social care providers and to be part of an enthusiastic and dedicated team.
What my client is offering and details of this Mental Health Nurse role:
• A permanent position of 37.5 hours per week
• A competitive annual salary of £27,000 to £34,340 dependant on experience
• 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays and your birthday off
• Career development
• A variety of flexible working options
• Support with your revalidation
• Enhanced maternity pay
This role will require you to be responsible for the delivery of outstanding care to patients and support junior members of the team.
What my client is looking for in a Mental Health Nurse:
• Qualified as Mental Health Nurse/RMN and with up to date registration
• Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to making a positive impact in the lives of others
• The ability to work under pressure
• Professional training in a related environment
If you are interested, please apply via the link provided.
For more information please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back