Mental Health Nurse
Near Warrington, Cheshire
£18.32 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£18.32 per hour (equates to £40,000 per annum & NHS Band 6) | £1500 Welcome Bonus | 42 hours | Days and/or Nights | Elderly and Dementia Care | Great Staff Benefits | Good CQC |
This privately-owned elderly and dementia care facility near Warrington currently requires a Staff Nurse with an RMN qualification to join their team, with full-time hours available. The service is ideally situated within easy access to local shops and amenities.
Details of this Staff Nurse position and what the home is offering:
• A full-time contract for 42 hours per week available
• Great hourly rates of pay of £18.32 (equates to £40,000 per annum & NHS Band 6)
• £1500 Welcome Bonus
• Free uniforms, DBS check and on-site parking
• Ongoing training and development programmes and career progression opportunities within a large, national organisation
• A range of retail, travel and lifestyle discounts, including discounted gym membership
• Employee support schemes and wellbeing initiatives
• Refer a friend bonus schemes
The Staff Nurse role will involve undertaking all aspects of clinical and personal care required, including the management and implementation of care plans, medication administration and contributing to the high-quality service that residents enjoy.
What the home is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• Qualified Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Up to date NMC registration
• Confident in the management of care plans and able to safely manage and administer medications
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 4875001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back