Mental Health Nurse/RMN
£28,400 to £36,850 per Annum
Nursing Home, Hospital, Mental Health
£28,400 to £36,850 p/a – Band 5/6 Equivalent | 42 Hours - Days or Nights | Experience Essential | Great Benefits | MH Rehab
A specialist mental health rehabilitation centre in the Alfreton area currently requires an RMN Staff Nurse to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis.
The facility supports people with mental illnesses and personality disorders who have a history of trauma and uses care models that combine CBT and positive behavioural support with a focus on trauma to allow service users to understand their behaviours and develop effective support strategies.
Details of this RMN/Mental Health Nurse position and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract of 42 hours per week, working flexible shifts covering a 24/7 rota
- Great pay rates in the region of £28,400 to £36,850 depending on experience, which is in line with NHS Band 5/6 rates of pay
- 33 days annual leave plus your birthday off
- Free parking and meals
- A comprehensive induction, ongoing training and career development
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- Pension contribution and Life Assurance
- There are also a range of other benefits that will be discussed at interview
What we are looking for:
- NMC Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Demonstrate relevant post-registration experience, ideally within a UK care home setting
- Confident managing and implementing care plans and managing medications
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, and a professional, proactive approach
- Flexible to work shifts covering a 7 day rota
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back