Mental Health Nurse/RMN
£32,770 - £34,000 per Annum
Hospital, Mental Health
£32,770 - £34,000 p/a – Band 6 Equivalent | 37.5 Hours – Flexible Shifts | Great Benefits | Low/Med Secure MH Unit
A specialist low and medium secure treatment and rehabilitation unit in Horley is currently looking to recruit an RMN qualified Staff Nurse to join their team.
The facility caters to males living with mental illness, personality disorder and with mild learning disabilities.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading health and social care providers and to be part of an enthusiastic and dedicated team.
Details of this RMN Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week, with a mix of day and night shifts required
- A great annual salary of £32,770 to £34,000, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates
- A great benefits package which includes a pension, life assurance, enhanced maternity pay and salary sacrifice schemes, plus a range of retail and lifestyle discounts and a generous annual leave allowance which increases with service length
- Free meals whilst on duty and free staff parking
- A 50% contribution towards your NMC registration, support when revalidating and ongoing learning and development opportunities
As Mental Health Nurse, you play a key role in managing and delivering person centred care and administering drugs and medications. You will undertake all aspects of care planning and delivery.
What we are looking for:
- NMC Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
- Ideally experienced in a similar setting, and confident working with service users with a diverse range of needs
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Julie Manditsch at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back