Mental Health Nurse/RMN
£28,820 - £34,490 per Annum
£28,820 - £34,490 p/a | 37.5 Hour Contract | Acute Adult MH | Great Benefits | NQ Nurses Considered | £5K Welcome Bonus
A vacancy has arisen for a Mental Health Nurse to join an acute adult mental health hospital on the outskirts of Nottingham.
The hospital caters to adults of working age living with mental illnesses, personality disorders and learning disabilities in a medium secure setting. Treatment and interventions on offer include DBT, group and individual psychology, anger management, drug and alcohol programmes, coping, social and problem-solving skills.
Details of this Mental Health Nurse/RMN role and what the successful candidate will receive:
- A permanent position of 37.5 hours per week
- Flexible shifts on an internal rotation
- A great annual salary in the region of £28,820 to £34,490 depending on experience
- A welcome bonus of £5,000 (Subject to T&Cs)
- A private pension scheme with employer contributions
- Cycle to work schemes
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Some great retail and lifestyle discounts and gym membership programmes
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Some industry leading learning and development programmes, including preceptorship programmes for NQ Nurses
In this Registered Nurse role, you will coordinate, implement and evaluate patient care and treatment programmes in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift. You will work alongside a diverse multi-disciplinary team, focusing on recovery and ensuring the best possible patient outcomes.
What the hospital is looking for in a Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- NMC registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience in a similar setting, although this is not essential and newly qualified MH Nurses will be considered
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Passionate about high quality care and treatment and committed to clinical excellence
- Flexible to work a variety of shift patterns
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back