Mental Health Nurse/RMN
St Leonards on Sea, East Sussex
£15.00 per Hour
£15.00 per hour (Band 5 Equivalent/Circa £28,000 per annum) | Paid Breaks | 36 Hour Contract – Days or Nights | Weekend Enhancements
A small mental health care and support facility in St Leonards on Sea currently requires a Mental Health Nurse/RMN to join their clinical team.
Details of this Mental Health Nurse/RMN role are as follows:
- A full-time, permanent contract of 36 hours per week
- Flexible shift patterns over a 7 day rota, with days or nights available
- Competitive hourly pay rates of £15 , which is equivalent to NHS Band 5 rates of pay and an annual salary in the region of £28,000
- 10% pay enhancements at weekends, which equates to £16.50 per hour
In this RMN/Mental Health Nurse role you will be involved in undertaking the planning, delivery and evaluation of resident care and ensuring the highest possible standards of care are consistently delivered.
Applicants for this Mental Health Nurse/RMN position should meet the following criteria;
- NMC Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Experienced in mental health care with good knowledge and understanding of the complex requirements involved
- Passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of others
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back