Barnet, North London
Up to £25,000 (Pro-Rata) per Annum
Up to £25,000 p/a (Pro-Rata) | 22.5 hrs | Days | Excellent Benefits
A private hospital in Barnet currently has a vacancy for an experienced Diagnostic Radiographer with MRI experience to work on a part-time basis.
Details of this MRI Radiographer position and what the hospital is offering:
- 22.5 hours per week on a permanent contract
- Day shifts only
- An annual salary of the pro-rata equivalent of £25,000
- Private medical cover
- A pension plan and life assurance
As MRI Radiographer, you will primarily handle all MRI duties whilst on shift, in addition to contributing to imaging services and ensuring a clinically safe, efficient and effective service is maintained.
Applicants for this MRI Radiographer post should meet the following criteria;
- Have completed a BSc or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography and possess current HCPC registration
- Extensive post-registration experience across a varied case mix, with substantial MRI experience in addition to other modalities
- Strong leadership and management skills and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A team player with a flexible, positive and proactive approach
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below;
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362 for more information.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back