Cardiff, South Glamorgan
£31,365 - £44,503 per Hour
£31,365 - £44,503 per Annum | 37.5 Hours – Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A leading private hospital in the Cardiff area is looking to recruit a qualified Radiographer to join their Radiography department working as an MRI Radiographer, on a permanent, full-time basis.
About the Radiographer role and what the hospital is offering:
• A competitive annual salary of between £31,365 - £44,503. Which equates to NHS Band 6/7 rates of pay
• A permanent full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week on day shifts
• 35 days annual leave, inclusive of bank holidays
• Pension Scheme
• Private medical insurance and life assurance
• Free onsite parking
• Employee rewards platform
As a Radiographer you will provide highly skilled and specialised MRI imaging for patients within the Imaging department and ensure the team delivers effective imaging by providing appropriate clinical leadership, managerial leadership and educational and development expertise.
What we’re looking for in a Radiographer:
• HCPC Registration with no restrictions or conditions
• Minimum of 2 years MRI experience
• Excellent communication, organisational, time management and interpersonal skills
• Good clinical knowledge and understanding
• Able to work in a team as well as individually when needed
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Klaudia Kajdan at SYK Recruitment now on 01274 888 994.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back