£31000 to £36000 per annum (equates to top end NHS Band 6) | 37.5 hours per week | Days | Excellent Staff Benefits
One of the UK’s leading private healthcare groups is currently looking to recruit an MRI Radiographer to join their hospital in the Harlow area.
You will be working for a well-established global hospital group that offer very high quality clinical standards.
What is offered and details of this MRI Radiographer position:
• 37.5 hours per week
• Great salary offered from £31000 to £36000 per annum (equates to top end NHS Band 6)
• Days only
• Great annual leave
• Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
• Free DBS checking, uniform, onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
• Access to our employee Discount Programme
• Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
• Long service, Employee recognition and appreciation awards
• Bonus / employee incentive scheme
What our client is looking for in a MRI Radiographer:
• Registered with the HCPC
• DCR or BSc in Diagnostic Radiography
• Passion to deliver excellent care in a rewarding environment
• Well organised with strong communication skills
• The ability to make decisions and use your initiative
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339 for more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.