MRI Team Lead
£44,000 per Annum
Up to £44,000 per Annum DoE | 37.5 Hours | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A leading private hospital in Edinburgh is looking to recruit a Registered Diagnostic Radiographer to join their radiography team working as MRI Team Lead on a full-time permanent basis.
About the MRI Team Lead role and what the hospital is offering:
- A competitive annual salary of up to £44,000 depending on experience
- A full-time permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week
- Day Shifts
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Private healthcare and life assurance
- Free onsite parking
- Employee rewards and recognition platform
As a MRI Team Lead you will be leading the MRI team every day. You will be managing all aspects of MRI safety and governance, ensuring that all radiology procedures are implemented and maintained. You will be providing highly skilled and specialised imaging for patients, making sure to provide excellent one to one care and interaction to patients.
What we’re looking for in an MRI Team Lead:
- HCPC Registered Radiographer
- A minimum of 4 years MRI experience in a clinical setting is essential
- Management experience in desired
- Compassionate and able to showcase excellent patient care
- Excellent communication, organisational, interpersonal and time-management skills
- Good clinical knowledge and understanding
- Able to lead, motivate and develop a team
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0362
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back