£31,365 - £37,900 per Annum
Hospital, Physiotherapy, Clinics
£31,365 - £37,900 p/a | FT or PT Days | Orthopaedic Experience Essential | Great Benefits
An experienced MSK Physiotherapist with experience in orthopaedics is required to work in a leading Essex hospital.
Details of the position and what the hospital is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 30 or 37.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts covering a 6 day rota
- A competitive annual salary in the region of £31,365 to £37,900 depending on experience (or the pro-rata equivalent)
- Generous annual leave allowance which increases with service length
- Free on-site parking, uniforms and staff assistance and support programmes
- A range of training, development and career development opportunities
- Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes, plus some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- A private pension scheme and life assurance
- A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
You will manage a varied patient caseload which will include pre and post-operative orthopaedics, general MSK, women’s health, paediatric, respiratory and vestibular rehabilitation patients.
Applicants for this MSK Physiotherapist post should meet the following specification:
- Qualified Physiotherapist with current HCPC registration and ideally with current CSP membership
- At least 2 years post-graduate experience within orthopaedics, with knowledge of post-operative rehabilitation of orthopaedic patients
- Demonstrate a commitment to further developing your knowledge and skills and demonstrate evidence of recent post-registration clinical studies, ideally including a post-graduate acupuncture qualification and an interest/training in sports injuries and rehab
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
For more information or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back