Kingston Upon Thames, South-West London
Up to £32,575 per Annum
Up to £32,575 p/a | 37.5 Hours – Days | MSK Outpatient Caseload | Great Benefits | Experience Essential
An experienced MSK Physiotherapist is required to join the outpatient’s department of a leading South-West London hospital.
Details of the is MSK Physiotherapist position and what the hospital is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts
- A competitive annual salary of up to £32,575 depending on experience
- A comprehensive induction and training programme and ongoing opportunities to develop your skills in more specialist areas of treatment
- Some great staff benefits to support your physical, emotional and financial wellbeing
- Ongoing opportunities for professional development in addition to employee support and counselling services and discounted meals whilst on duty
As MSK Physiotherapist you will manage a full-time outpatient MSK caseload, delivering exceptional care and therapy and functional rehabilitation services. You will contribute to service development and will participate in departmental training to develop your own skills and knowledge and that of your colleagues.
Applicants for this MSK Physiotherapist post should meet the following specification:
- Qualified Physiotherapist with current HCPC registration and ideally with current CSP membership
- At least 3 years’ experience within an outpatient setting, with experience and knowledge of a range of MSK conditions and their functional rehabilitation
- Experienced working with post-operative orthopaedic patients and have competencies in manual therapy assessment and treatment and basic electrotherapy
- Well organised with a positive, proactive and patient focused approach
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislationApply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back