Multi-Site Home Manager
£55,000 - £60,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£55,000 - £60,000 per annum (NHS Band 8) | 40 Hours P/W | 2 Homes | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A leading care provider requires an experienced RGN/RMN/RNLD to lead two homes in the Fife area.
Both homes specialise in providing the highest-level elderly and dementia care to their residents. Both homes are highly rated by the Care Inspectorate board.
Details of this Multi-Site Home Manager position and what our client is offering the successful candidate:
• A permanent, full-time contract working 40 hours per week on day shifts
• A fantastic annual salary of £55,000 - £60,000 per annum, which is in line with NHS Band 8 salary earnings. Negotiable based on experience
• Private healthcare cover for yourself and contributory cover for your family
• Company stakeholder pension scheme
• 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
• Group life assurance cover
• PVG fees covered for and NMC pin renewal fees
• Free uniform
• Homemade meal whilst on shift
• Paid NMC pin renewal fees
• Homemade meal whilst on shift
• A range of high street discounts
• Refer a Friend scheme (£250 per referral)
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Multi-Site Home Manager, you will coordinate and oversee the day to day running of the homes, ensuring a cost-effective and efficient service that doesn’t compromise on quality of care or life.
You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the clinical and non-clinical teams in addition to managing budgets and resources.
What the home is looking for in a Multi-Site Home Manager:
• Prior experience covering multisite services or over 100 beds in nursing is essential
• Must be an NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability/RNLD
• A strong leader, who can motivate, lead, and support clinical and non-clinical staff
• Financially aware, and able to manage budgets
• Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge and understanding of CI essential standards and all legislation relevant to a UK nursing home setting
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back