Multi-Site Home Manager
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£50,000 per Annum
£50K per Annum | 40 Hours per Week | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits | Good CQC Ratings
A leading national care group is currently looking to recruit a qualified Multi-Site Manager with substantial senior management experience in the nursing home sector. You will be required to manage two nursing homes in the Leeds area.
Details of this Multi-Site Home Manager role and what the care group is offering:
• A full-time permanent contract of 40 hours per week between two Leeds nursing homes
• A competitive annual salary of £50,000 per annum
• Day Shifts
• A fantastic work environment in two CQC compliant homes
• Free uniform, training, and DBS check
• £250 refer a friend reward
• Discounts on travel, food and drink, retail and more.
• Indemnity insurance for all Nurses and Home Manager
As Multi-Site Home Manager, you will take responsibility for the clinical, operational, and financial performance of the homes, ensuring a high-quality and cost-effective service which meets the needs of residents and exceeds regulatory requirements. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management, and will monitor, coach, and support the care, nursing, and ancillary teams.
What we are looking for in a Multi-Site Home Manager:
• An individual with any of these recognised qualifications, RMA/NVQ3/NVQ4/Diploma Level 7/Diploma Level 5
• Proven experience in the management of a UK nursing home, ideally with multi-site management experience
• Demonstrate excellent understanding of CQC essential standards, quality requirements and best practices of care
• Dynamic, motivated, and flexible to meet service needs
• A strong leader with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you are interested and would like more information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001
To apply now please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back