Neuro and Respiratory Staff Nurse
Up to £31,880 per Annum
Nursing Home, Hospital
Up to £31,880 p/a + Enhancements | 37.5 Hours - Flexible Shifts | Great Benefits | Complex Care
An experienced RGN with experience in neurological and respiratory care and is required to work as Staff Nurse in a specialist rehabilitation centre on the outskirts of Gloucester.
This purpose-built unit provides rehabilitation and permanent residence following acquired brain injuries and degenerative neurological disorders.
Details of this Neurological and Respiratory Nurse position and what the successful candidate will receive:
- 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis, with days, nights, or rotation available
- A great annual salary of up to £31,882 per annum
- 30% enhancement for working night shifts and Saturday and 50% enhancement for working Sundays
- 33 days annual leave which increases with service length
- Free uniforms and staff parking
- A range of training, development and career development opportunities
- Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts, plus childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
- A private pension scheme and life assurance and a range of assistance programmes
- A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
As Registered Nurse, be using and advancing your skills, supporting people and their families, optimising rehabilitation outcomes and providing high quality complex care in a great setting. You will be providing leadership, guidance and support for highly skilled healthcare support worker staff, working collaboratively with the therapy team to provide holistic goal focused patient centred care.
What we are looking for:
- NMC registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN/RNA1
- Substantial post-registration experience, ideally within a neurological or respiratory setting, however RNs with a ward or care home background will be considered
- Ideally you will have ITU experience, with experience in stroke, tracheostomy and ventilator nursing beneficial
- Able to manage care plans, undertake risk assessments and act as Key Worker for some service users
- Must be passionate about rehabilitation and supporting people to achieve maximum independence and support them to have a quality fulfilled life
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, for more information please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back