Skelmersdale, Greater Manchester
£8.91 per Hour
Non-nursing, Residential Care
£8.91 per Hour Circa £22.2K | 48 Hours | Night Shifts
A leading nursing home in the Greater Manchester area is looking to hire a Carer to join their night nursing team on a permanent full-time basis.
About the Night Carer role and what the home is offering:
- A full-time permanent contract of 48 hours per week
- A competitive hourly pay of £8.91 per hour and £22,239.36 annually
- Night Shifts
- A supportive team and work environment
- Ongoing training and career development opportunities
What we’re looking for in a Night Carer:
- NVQ2 qualification or equivalent
- Previous care experience in a UK nursing home is desired
- Good clinical knowledge and understanding
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational and time-management skills
- A desire to provide high quality care to all residents
For more information or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 01615 379 925.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back