Night Change Nurse
Night Charge Nurse
£19.45 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£19.45 p/h (NHS Band 6/7) - Circa £37.1k | 38.5 Hours - Night Shifts | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A highly rated home in the Paisley area is looking for a Registered Nurse/RGN/RMN/RNLD to join their team working as a Night Charge Nurse on a full-time basis.
The home cares for elderly adults who suffer with a range of health conditions, specialising in dementia care. The staff strive to provide only the best care to all residents so they can have a good quality of life.
About the Night Charge Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent full-time contract of 38.5 hours per week on night shifts
• A competitive hourly pay of £19.45, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and comes to an annual salary of £36,776.74
• Enhanced over time rate of £2.00
• Annual pay reviews
• 28 days annual leave, inclusive of bank holidays
• Workplace pension
• 5.6 weeks annual leave
• Comprehensive induction, with ongoing training and career development prospects
As Night Charge Nurse, you will lead the night shift, coordinate care, and support junior nursing staff, playing a key role in the day-to-day management of the home.
What we’re looking for in a Night Charge Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Registered Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Previous experience within a senior role in a care home setting is desired but not essential
• Good clinical knowledge and understanding
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Able to manage and motivate a team
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797 for more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back