Night Charge Nurse
£20.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£20.50 p/h – Circa £40K/Band 7 Equivalent | 38.5 Hours - Nights | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A state-of-the-art Edinburgh care home is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to work as Night Charge Nurse on a full-time, permanent basis.
What the home is offering and details of this Night Charge Nurse position:
- A permanent contract to work 38.5 hours per week, working flexible night shifts over a 7 day rota
- Industry leading pay rates of £20.50 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 7 rates of pay and equates to a salary in the region of £40,000
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development programmes
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Charge Nurse, you will lead the night shift, coordinate care and support junior nursing staff, playing a key role in the day to day management of the home.
You will be joining a home that offers general elderly nursing care, meeting all Care Inspectorate requirements during the most recent inspection. Extensive facilities are in place to enable residents to enjoy the highest standards of care and quality of life.
The skills, qualifications and qualities required in a Night Charge Nurse:
- NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
- Demonstrate previous experience working in a UK nursing home setting, with supervisory experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and confident leading shifts and coordinating care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 01313 576 797 for more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back