Night Charge Nurse
Fort William, Highlands
Up to £18.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
Up to £18.50 p/h – Circa £37K/Band 6 Equivalent | 38.5 Hours – Nights | £1K Bonus & Great Benefits | Relocation Package
A private elderly and dementia home in the Fort William area is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to join their night team as Night Charge Nurse on a full time, permanent basis.
You will be joining a home that offers general elderly and dementia nursing care, meeting all Care Inspectorate requirements during the most recent inspection. Extensive facilities are in place to enable residents to enjoy the highest standards of care and quality of life.
What the home is offering and details of this Night Charge Nurse position:
- A permanent contract to work 38.5 hours per week on flexible night shifts
- Excellent rates of pay of up to £18.50 per hour which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and a salary in the region of £37,000
- Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- A welcome bonus of £1,000 (subject to T&Cs)
- A relocation package is available
- A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with NMC revalidation and your NMC renewal fees paid
- Free uniforms, Nursing Times subscription and the cost of your PVG check covered
As Night Charge Nurse, you will lead the night shift, coordinate care and support junior nursing staff, playing a key role in the day-to-day management of the home.
What we are looking for:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Demonstrate previous experience working in a UK nursing home setting
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and confident leading shifts and coordinating care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 3576 797 for more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back