Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£18 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £36K p/a | 38.5 Hour Contract | Nights only | Elderly Nursing Home
A leading Lanarkshire nursing home is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to work as Night Charge Nurse on a full-time, permanent basis.
Extensive facilities are in place to enable residents to enjoy the highest standards of care and quality of life.
What the home is offering and details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Charge Nurse position:
• A permanent contract of 38.5 hours, working nights over a flexible rota
• Excellent rates of pay of £18 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates and a salary in the region of £36,000
• A supportive working environment in a fully compliant care home
As Night Charge Nurse, you will lead the night shift, coordinate care and support junior nursing staff, playing a key role in the day to day management of the home.
The skills, qualifications and qualities required in a Night Charge Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Demonstrate previous experience working in a UK nursing home setting
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and confident leading shifts and coordinating care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 01313 576 797 for more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.