Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£18.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | 44 hours | Nights | Elderly and Dementia Home | Good CQC | Excellent Benefits | Experience Essential
SYK Recruitment is currently working with a fully CQC compliant nursing home in Cambridge to recruit an experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse with a background in elderly care to work as Night Clinical Lead Nurse.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Clinical Lead Nurse post and what the service is offering:
• A competitive hourly pay rate of £18.00, equivalent to NHS Band 6
• A permanent contract of 44 hours per week, usually working night shifts but with occasional days required to attend meetings/training sessions etc
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A private pension plan
• A range of opportunities for training and development both in-house and externally
• NMC renewal fees paid and support with NMC revalidation
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
The home has an excellent local reputation for high quality care and offers general elderly, dementia and disability nursing care packages in beautiful, modern surroundings.
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Clinical Lead, your responsibilities will involve providing clinical leadership and line management to the care and nursing teams, along with coordinating clinical services during the night shift. You will ensure the safety and security of the service during the night shift, undertaking regular rounds to monitor quality assurance, assisting with emergencies and providing clinical support.
Applicants for this Night Clinical Lead Nurse post should meet the following person specification:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD branches will all be considered
• Demonstrate proven senior or supervisory experience in a UK nursing home setting
• Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
• Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification, and committed to developing the skills and knowledge of those around you
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
To apply now please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.