Night Clinical Lead RGN/RMN
£37,128 per Annum
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£37,128 p/a | 42 hrs | Nights Only | “Good” CQC Report |Elderly & Dementia Service |
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in Chorley requires an experienced Nurse with significant elderly care experience to work as Night Clinical Lead RGN/RMN.
For the successful Night Clinical Lead RGN/RMN my client is offering:
• A full time, permanent contract of 42 hours per week
• Night shifts only
• Excellent annual salary of £37,128
• A fantastic opportunity to work in a fully CQC compliant service
The role will entail leading the night nursing team and coordinating all aspects of person centred care within this very large home. You will supervise and support staff to ensure residents receive the best possible standards of care, acting as Nurse in Charge.
Candidates for the Night Clinical Lead RGN/RMN role should meet the following criteria;
• Registered with the NMC as Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Substantial elderly and dementia care experience
• Be confident leading a team and coordinating care
• Have prior experience at Senior Nurse or Clinical Lead level
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 537 9925.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back