Night Clinical Lead RGN/RMN
£16.88 per Hour
36 hrs | Nights | Excellent Benefits | Training & Development
One of the UK’s leading social care groups currently requires an experienced RGN or RMN with a background in elderly and dementia care to work as Night Clinical Lead in their Shrewsbury care home.
Details of this Night Clinical Lead RGN/RMN position and what our client is offering:
- 36 hours per week on night shifts only
- Very competitive rates of pay of £16.88 per hour
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities and staff recognition and reward programmes
- A competitive staff benefits and employee support scheme, including retail discounts, a company pension scheme, life assurance, medical plans and a profit share scheme
- Support and funding for Tier 2 Visa applications, subject to qualifying criteria
As Night Clinical Lead RGN/RMN you will oversee the planning, direction and management of clinical services during the night shift. You will supervise and support staff and will ensure high standards of care are maintained throughout the home.
Applicants for this Night Clinical Lead RGN/RMN position should be/have:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Previous experience in a senior or managerial role within a care home setting
- Have completed a recognised teaching and mentorship/supervision qualification
- Demonstrate evidence of continuing professional development, ideally up to degree level
- Good knowledge and understanding of clinical practices, CQC requirements, clinical policy frameworks, Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards and the Mental Capacity Act
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and able to deliver effective clinical leadership
- Experienced conducting clinical audits and managing care
- Passionate about providing high quality care
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 752 1896.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back