Night Clinical Manager RGN RMN RNLD
Wythenshawe, Greater Manchester
£16.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
36 Hrs | Nights Only | Elderly & Disability Nursing Home | Great Staff Benefits
SYK Recruitment is currently working with a large nursing home in Wythenshawe to recruit an RGN, RNLD or RMN Clinical Manager on full-time nights.
The home is owned and managed by one of the UK’s leading care groups and provides round the clock nursing care to older adults with general elderly and disability care needs.
Details of this Clinical Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD post and what the service is offering:
- A great pay rate of £16.50 per hour
- Working hours of 36 per week on permanent nights (occasional days may be required for training and quality assurance purposes)
- Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
- NMC renewal fees paid
- Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
The home has an excellent local reputation for high quality care and offers general elderly, dementia and disability nursing care packages in beautiful, modern surroundings.
As Clinical Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD, your responsibilities will involve providing clinical leadership and line management to the care and nursing teams, along with coordinating clinical services during the night shift.
Applicants for this Clinical Manager post should meet the following person specification:
- Level 1 NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Experienced in an elderly care setting in a senior or managerial role
- Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
- Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification, and committed to developing the skills and knowledge of those around you
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 5379 925.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back