Hamilton, South Lanarkshire
£19.00 - £19.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£19.00 - £19.50 p/h (NHS Band 6/7) - Circa £44.6k | 44 Hours – Nights | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | ‘Good’ CI Report
A large nursing home in the Hamilton area currently has a vacancy for an experienced Registered Nurse to work as Clinical Night Manager.
The home offers round the clock nursing care to older adults with medical and age-related frailties and younger adults with dementia and physical disability care needs.
Details of this Night Nurse Manager vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 44 hours per week, working flexible night shifts, with occasional days required to attend training/management meetings etc
• Competitive hourly pay rates of £19.00 - £19.50 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6/7 rates of pay and an annual salary in the region of £44,600
• Paid PVG fee’s
• Homemade meal whilst on shift
• 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holiday
• Group life assurance cover
• Around the clock GP consultation via an interactive app
• Over 1600 high street discounts at our carefully selected discount partners
• Refer a Friend scheme (£250 per referral)
As Night Manager, your responsibilities will involve providing clinical leadership and line management to the care and nursing teams, along with coordinating clinical services during the night shift. You will ensure the safety and security of the service during the night shift, undertaking regular rounds to monitor quality assurance, assisting with emergencies, and providing clinical support.
What we are looking for:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Demonstrate recent managerial/supervisory experience in an elderly and dementia care home setting
• Good knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards and Health and Safety legislation
• Demonstrate good clinical skills and knowledge and demonstrate clinical credibility
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 01615 379 925.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back