Night Manager RGN/RMN
£17 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£17 p/h | 40 hrs | Nights Only| Large Care Home | Great Staff Benefits
An experienced RGN or RMN Nurse Manager is required to work as Night Manager in a large care home in Accrington.
Details of this Night Site Manager RGN/RMN position and what the successful candidate will receive are as follows:
- 40 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Night shifts only
- Great hourly pay rates of £17
- A private pension scheme with employer contributions
- Cycle to work schemes
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Some great retail and lifestyle discounts and gym membership programmes
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Some industry leading learning and development programmes
As Night Manager RGN/RMN your primary focus will be ensuring the safety and security of the service during the night shift, undertaking regular rounds to monitor quality assurance, assisting with emergencies and providing clinical support.
Applicants for this Night Site Manager RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Current NMC registration
- Demonstrate proven managerial experience in a clinical setting, ideally within the UK nursing home sector
- Demonstrate good clinical skills and knowledge and demonstrate clinical credibility
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 5379 925.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back