Night Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD
Bradford, West Yorkshire
£17.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£17.50 p/h | 44 hrs | Nights | Large Care Centre | Fully Supernumerary Role
An experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD Nurse Manager is required to work as Night Manager in a large care centre in Bradford.
As Night Manager RGN/RMN your primary focus will be ensuring the safety and security of the service during the night shift, undertaking regular rounds to monitor quality assurance, assisting with emergencies and providing clinical support.
Details of this Night Site Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD position and what the successful candidate will receive are as follows:
- Very competitive rates of pay of £17.50 per hour
- 44 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Fully supernumerary hours
Applicants for this Night Site Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD position should meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
- Current NMC registration
- Demonstrate proven managerial experience in a clinical setting, ideally within the UK nursing home sector
- Demonstrate good clinical skills and knowledge and demonstrate clinical credibility
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back